Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sure I'll pay for that

AARP wants a national discussion on retirement issues for middle class citizens. Sure, why not... How about people start living with their mistakes and misfortunes rather than looking to those who were responsible and hardworking to bail them out over and over and over. No education, sure I get pick up the tab on your health insurance while bearing higher costs myself. Can't afford your house, no problem, I'll go without one while the gov't props up unsustainable home prices by bailing you and your bank out (yes main st and wall st got theirs) Racked up a big credit card balance, just use one of those structured default services and let the bank take its bite out of the people who pay their bills. Because you didn't prepare yourself to earn a good living and bought an over paid house so you can't save for retirement, sure I can pick up that tab too. What the heck is wrong with you people today?

No comments: