Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stupidity Pays

Another $200 BILLION down the drain. 200 billion of our tax dollars going for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to bail out the idiots who took the short cut, didn't heed the warnings and in general are morons.

I so wish I had bought a McMansion that I couldn't afford, so at least I would get some of my tax dollars back in the form of a bail out.

This money has been allocated to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac with the express purpose of going toward buying mortgages of struggling homeowners to enable them to refinance into more affordable loans.

This is just brilliant, I didn't over exend myself on buying a house and I will not be getting a check in May when the economic stimulus package checks go out. Talk about a redistribution of assets.

November is coming, and in every election, my advice is as follows. To borrow from Richard Pryor, vote for none of the above. Because quite frankly, anyone in office has done an abysmal job, and anyone who wants to be in office can't possibly have good intentions.

No comments: